1. FAQs
  2. International Students

Can the school help with a visa application?

Leweston is a registered sponsor with the UK Visa Agency.

The school is fully licensed to issue Child Student Visas. Once an offer is accepted we will apply for a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies or CAS.

The CAS number will be required for the pupil’s visa application. Once received the CAS is shared with the family or their agent. There are occasions when a pupil is living in a country which requires a UK visa but holds a passport of a nationality that does not, in these instances a CAS number is not required.

Students joining from Europe for periods of less than 6 months do not need to apply for a Child Student Visa.

The school is unable to give personalised visa application support but can recommend specialist lawyers who can.

If you have any questions please contact the admissions team.